Copyrights can provide powerful protection for the creative works of software developers, designers, filmmakers, artists, and authors. NSIP Law provides comprehensive support throughout the copyrighting process, from obtaining enforceable registrations to consultation regarding processes, legal trends, opinions, and litigation support. At NSIP Law, we serve our clientâ€™s needs, whether it is the development of proper copyright policies, managing and monitoring third-party uses and registrations of copyrighted material, investigating and enforcing infringements, or negotiating agreements and contracts.
We are proud to have served our clients from several different countries in every aspect of copyright protection. Our expertise extends to the following matters
- Counseling regarding eligibility of a work for copyright registration, and the requirements for obtaining a copyright registration.
- Obtaining a copyright registration.
- Copyright opinions, including use policy, infringement, and licensing.
- Copyright agreements and licensing.
- Counseling regarding work-for-hire issues and agreements.
- Copyright assignments.
- Obtaining permission to use third-party copyrights.
- Enforcement of registered copyrights in the U.S. federal court system.
- Investigation and research of copyright registrations.